IT IS I FRUNK!!!!
I AM STILL ON THE INTERBUTTZ, HOWEVER I HAVE A DIFFERENT LJ
GO TO DOOMSANDWICHX.LIVEJOURNAL.COM AND ADD MY SEXY ASS
I'M PUTTING THIS ON MY OTHER OTHER LJ TOO
this is my new LJ, add me if you wish.
I'm more or less sick of my friends page being full of people I don't remember who they are and am too lazy to just edit it, also i figure its about time for a fresh one.
At the library, still without computer...GAY FAGGOTRY!
So here I am, once again bored enough to update my LJ.
So the job is working out great...almost too great. I'm getting paranoid I'll screw up royally, but Those are bad negative thoughts and i shall suppress them with all my might...HAPPY THOUGHTS GODAMNIT!!!
Anywho... Have a brand spanking new apartment! It kicks ass, huge freaking balcony, washer/dryer included in-suite, two bedroom and my roommate is pretty cool. I found the ad on the Winnipeg LJ. its $800-something a month but with a roommate I can afford it.
I have shifted my attentions from one girl to a totally new one, the chick I mentioned in the previous entry blew me off. The one I'm working on winning over now is a fellow Ipsos employee, she's pretty cute, a fellow /b/tard and she draws kick ass anime. In other words a total geek. Rock on! Only problem is she has a boyfriend, but he's a total prick and that gives me an advantage. I normally would feel awful about plotting this sort of thing, but I've seen how he treats her and I'm not impressed.
Anywho, that's about all for now.
Hey hey loyal readers of Nathan's LJ, been a while...
I got a new job, working at Ipsos doing market research and pissing people off while they try to eat dinner with thier families. I get a decent amount of job sitisfaction out of this.
Working on getting a new Girlfriend...she's tricky, but I think if I play my cards right I can bag her. Too bad I suck at poker and hunting, why can't metaphores for romance be about something I'm good at? Like MegaMan II.
I'm working on getting a passport so I can go visit England, because Canada is getting boring and makes me want to vomit on a turtle. When I get to England I will visit my friend Boris, who is a girl and we will get very drunk off of rum. I like Brit chicks, they can drink the avarage Canadian guy under the table, good thing I'm not avarage.
Anywho, Boris if your reading this ANSWER THAT FECKING EMAIL I SENT YOU SO I CAN CALL YOU. I am serious about invading your country!
1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
In no particular order
Met my biological mother and brothers.
Joined the carnival.
Worked three 18-20 hour days in a row with barely any breaks and many more days slightly less horrid but still quite horrid days of corn dog stand stocking.
Discovered it actually is possible for me to literally hate someone.
Came out and told everyone I'm bisexual.
Had a cat, her name was Sumatra.
Forced to give Sumatra away, her name is now Midnight.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't even remember what my resolutions were. And I have no clue what they will be this year. must give that more thought.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My adoptive brother Matt's girlfriend is pregnant, not sure how far in.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
When I got back from the carnival My mom told me one of my childhood friends/one of her students died in a freak car accident. RIP Crystal
5. What countries did you visit? Alberta.
YES IT COUNTS AS A COUNTRY!
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
A steady job, my GED. This is going to sound corny but a girlfriend or boyfriend who drives me out of my mind...I miss that feeling.
7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
When I met my birth-mom and brother Gabe. I don't think I need to explain why.
When Jake got drunk at the carnival. He started screaming at Chantel and I, made her cry and I slammed him against the wall of the tiny bunk we all shared using my fist, and glared at him until he burst into tears. I've been told I'm scary when I'm mad, but I never knew I was that scary. Afterwards While reflecting on the incident I saw a side of myself that I thought I had rid myself of, but instead I guess, I've just harnessed it. I told Chantel when she started dating him that I had a bad feeling and that if he ever made her cry I would make him cry, I made good on that promise. Nobody gets between me and my friends.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I got over Chantel and managed to stay friends.
I got my SNES working again.
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My laptops. Both Aeris and Fighter(Yes I name my computers after Final Fantasy Characters :P)
12. Da Vinci Code or X-Files?
13. Favorite word of the year?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Laptops, food and rent.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Meeting my birth family.
Going on an adventure.
The possibility of being romantically involved again...
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
As embarrassing as it may sound Prozzak - Tricky
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier or sadder - Happier...barely.
Older or wiser - Wiser
Thinner or fatter? - About the same
Richer or poorer? - Poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Getting a life.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
At more family functions then most normal people have...
22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
Fell out of love actually.
24. What was your favorite TV program of the year?
Doctor Who, Robot Chicken.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
And I feel bad about the fact I hate him, I try not to be so negative. I've always had this vision of myself as the good guy, kinda the main character. Kinda conceded I know. But that's how I was raised, do good, help your friends. He hurts my friends, that's why I hate him.
26. What was the best book you read? A Hat Full of Sky by Terry Pratchett was pretty awesome. Brian Keene's The Rising and City of the Dead kept me up at night.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Manowar. DEATH TO FALSE METAL!!!
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Crank was fucking brilliant.
The Protector, gotta love a fight scene where the sound effects for bones cracking outnumber the sound effects for punches/kicks ten to one.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
My birth mom and her boyfriend Bob took me out to various bars, showed me some awesome live shows and got me wasted and premium beer.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
Winter - Filthy Bachelor Geek
Early Summer - Dirty Carny
Late Summer - Dirty Hobo
Fall - Geek
Now - Heavy Metal/Kinda Goth
34. What kept you sane?
You have no idea how many times I've asked myself that!
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The city election.
37. Who did you miss?
My buddy Russel, haven't seen him in ages.
38. Who was the best new person you met in person?
I wouldn't say she's new, but kinda long lost.
Jamie Isfeld, that girl kicks ass.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
All you need is a good hat and a sense of humor and you can make thirty dollars on a busy street corner on a weekend. Oh and make sure you leave all valuables somewhere safe if you are going to take a ridiculous amount of LSD.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: HEAVY METAL! OR NO METAL AT ALL! WIMPS AND POSERS, LEAVE THE HALL!
So last night was silly.
Gabe and I went to Kurtis' place to practice zeh band, because it's saturday and thats what we do Saturday, we rock the fuck out. In order to be let into the door one must go around to the window of Kurtis' room and get his attention. Here's where it gets wierd. Gabe had a guitar on his back so he couldn't get through the fance so that left me to go up to the window. There's Kurtis, Stuff magazine in one hand and his johnson in the other cranking the fuck out of it. I fall off the discarded computer moniter i'm standing on and run like hell. I tell gabe and he laughs his ass off and knocks on the door. Kurtis opens the door and everyone is able to act like nothing happened for about thirty seconds before bursting into laughter. It ended up becomming the joke of the night.
Then we get back to Gabe's and we realize we don't have a key. Egh... an hour and a half later we're finally able to find a stick long enough to reach a window where we can wake someone up.
Last night was very silly.
I start my new job in four hours, I'm setting up tables and stuff at the convention centre. My newly re0united brother's dad set me up with the job. Christ I'm exited, I wish I could sleep, oh well, I'll just have a metric shit-ton of coffee before I go.